- Strategically connect with our community
- Inform our families about the upcoming school year
- Provide needed health and wellness services to our students and families
- Connect our students and families with local business owners and other service providers
- Equip our students with Back to School tools for success!
In addition, to creating a single-stop opportunity to provide students with basic back to school needs, we create a festive experience for those in attendance.
SCHOOL SUPPLIES REGISTRATION PROCESS - PLEASE READ:
This year, the Lancaster Independent School District is aiming to assist students that will benefit the most from the school supply assistance program. Therefore, we are asking that you prepare for the following addition to the qualification process.
We are now requiring parents to provide proof of income to complete the registration process. Accepted items include a recent tax return, payment stub or qualifying federal assistance letter.
Also, we will ask that you provide a photo id to complete registration.
Once the registration portal opens, the spaces will go quickly, so please be sure to have electronic copies available to attach to your online application prior to the registration date.
Back to School Registration Dates are Monday July 27-Wednesday July 29, 2015.
Please note that the school supply registration will close once all spaces have been filled.